[pmwiki-users] Blank page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Apr 5 20:00:55 CDT 2012

On Tuesday 03 April 2012 15:11:27 Brad Allison wrote:
> As I was looking at it, I tried removing the last include
> which allowed the page to render.

Is the problem with any 100+ includes, or just wih the 100th one?
What happens if you only have the last include?

Try to save sections of this page separately, just to see if there isn't a
problem in just one section, or one line, or one include.

Do you have some custom markup installed? If there is some unexpected error in
a markup definition on the "fulltext" slot, the full wikitext of the page may
become blank.

> It seems that the limit is 100
> although I have $MaxIncludes set to 1000 in config.php (and confirmed
> it with ?diag). Is $MaxIncludes set in another file?

If $MaxIncludes is in effect, you will not get a blank page, you will see the
last (:include:) lines in plain text.

> Could this be a
> memory problem? I tried increasing max_memory in php.ini and also
> setting no limit for max_memory (-1) with no effect.

Unlikely, a memory problem would crash the page and you would not see the
SideBar and the other parts of the skin. They are rendered after the current
page is processed.

Petko