[pmwiki-users] errors with Pm,apache,Html5mobileBP

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Aug 5 13:50:11 CDT 2012

On Sun, Aug 05, 2012 at 03:32:36PM -0300, jack marting wrote:
> I am getting the following error code with
> Pm,php5,apache,html5mobileboilerplate-----
> *Warning*: session_write_close()
> [function.session-write-close<http://afrotours.com.br/index.php/PtBr/function.session-write-close>]:
> write failed: No space left on device (28) in *
> /home/a32071/public_html/pmwiki.php* on line *2063*
> [...]

"No space left on device" means "disk full".  In this
case, I'm guessing whatever drive is holding the /tmp
directory has run out of space, and thus PmWiki is
unable to write session files.

> According to the Cpanel, I have plenty of space.

Note that the amount of space available in your /home directory
(which is what Cpanel is likely reporting) may be very different
from the amount of space left in /tmp, which is where the
session files are being written.