[pmwiki-users] New Function request: 2 or more page/group levels

shout at joshleepictures.com shout at joshleepictures.com
Tue Aug 7 06:17:00 CDT 2012

Hi Dirk,

Out of the box PmWiki only supports up to two hierarchical levels (Group/Page or Group.Page). Some of the reasons for this can be read here: <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/HierarchicalGroups>.

There are several recipes that extend this functionality. Your syntax suggests that you have already had a look at the SubgroupMarkup which adds an additional level (<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SubgroupMarkup>). Another recipe worth looking at is Hg <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Hg>, which adds the illusion of hierarchical groups to PmWiki.

Regards,
Josh

--
josh lee pictures
ART DRCTR   CREATIVE PHOTOGRPHR   EXHIBIT MNGR

mobile   +49-1511-5794189
mail     shout at joshleepictures.com
http     joshleepictures.com
linkedin http://linkedin.com/in/joshleepictures