[pmwiki-users] Would the sqlite recipe gain anything in storing pages in separate tables based on group?

Alex Eftimiades alexeftimiades at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 07:31:16 CDT 2012

As I mentioned in previous questions, my wiki does a pagelist (or two)
every time a page loads. It usually does a search for back links and/
or pagetextvariables. My goal was to make the system more scalable at
such point that I have several thousand, or even a million pages.

So in short, I was under the impression that databases are good for
searching, and my wiki is structured around a lot of searching.
Alex