[pmwiki-users] How to store login information in a page and have their permissions determined by what group that page is in

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Fri Aug 10 09:02:14 CDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Alex Eftimiades
<alexeftimiades at gmail.com> wrote:
> That recipe looked promising if not for the fact that the part of the recipe
> that stores information in profiles is not maintained and there is a lot of
> red text that indicates it being nonfunctional. Did I misunderstand, or is
> that part of the recipe nonfunctional?

IIRC the profiles section was completely functional first. Then
authuser functionality was added in which changed a few parameters to
a few functions, thus rendering the profiles functionality unusable.
But I don't believe it's too far from being workable.  And I believe
the functionality from an authuser standpoint is in live use on
several sites.  All that to say I think the red warnings make it look
a little worse than it actually is.

-Peter