[pmwiki-users] Something (possibly the sqlite recipe) seems to have trouble with UTF-8 in wikilinks

Alex Eftimiades alexeftimiades at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:06:27 CDT 2012

Thank you very much for your advice. It turns out the problem was with
$EnablePathInfo = 1;
When I removed that, Selim Kuçi's page showed up just fine.

So, that begs the question: what is going on with $EnablePathInfo = 1;
that it messes with UTF-8 encoding? I will be looking into this.

Thanks again,
Alex