[pmwiki-users] problem with php 5.3

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Thu Feb 16 03:00:38 CST 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:36 AM, Peter Gragert
> Several month ago a server of one of the webistes I have to run upgraded the
> PHP to version 5.3
>
> From that time on PmWiki seems not to remember my passwords give,
>
> Every ‘save’ asks for a password.

Please see PITS #01141 (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01141)

(Note the problems at the very bottom of that page - sounds like
exactly what you're encountering.)

As this was closed with the release of 2.2.7, can you confirm that you
are at that release or later?  If not, upgrading would be the first
thing to try (besides the fact that due to the urgent security fix in
2.2.35 EVERYONE should be upgraded to that level).

(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ReleaseNotes)

-Peter