[pmwiki-users] unable to retrieve edit form Site.EditForm following latest update

Steve Glover steve.glover at ed.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 11:12:10 CST 2012

Hi Petko,

First off, sorry for causing alarm....

>> I had the same thing - looking at the Site.EditForm with an ordinary text
>> editor, the content seemed to be nothing but headers.
>>
>> I copied over an older Site.EditForm (I was very glad to have only upgraded
>> one of my PmWiki installations!) and all was fine....
>
> Which PmWiki version has a file Site.EditForm containing only headers? Is it
> the *.zip file or the *.tgz file?

I've gone back and looked at the downloaded file (2.2.36, *.tgz) and
unpacked on another machine and the Site.EditForm file's fine!

I can only assume there was some kind of glitch when I unpacked the file....

Cheers

Steve

--
Steve Glover: SDSS, EDINA, Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside EH9 1PR
e:steve.glover at ed.ac.uk t:0131 650 2908 f:0131 650 3308 m:07961 446 902

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.