[pmwiki-users] MiniEdit with Mini and Lightbox

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Jan 4 15:50:37 CST 2012

On Tuesday 03 January 2012 19:49:54, jeffg g wrote :
> I've got a weird issue with the MiniEdit recipe.  I loaded up Mini, got
> that working, and then added the Lightbox cookbook.  Everything working
> well.  Then decided to add the MiniEdit cookbook.  I'm unable to get it to
> load.

I have enabled it here:  http://tl.5ko.fr/M/Lightbox  and it works.

My file M.Lightbox.php contains the following (you can use it in config.php):

<?php
  # install Lightbox
  $Mini['LbUrl'] = '$FarmPubDirUrl/lb';
  $Mini['LbFiles'] = array('prototype.js', 'builder.js', 'effects.js',
    'mini-lightbox.js', 'lightbox.js', 'lightbox.css');

  # install MiniEdit
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/miniedit.php");

> I've also disabled the Lightbox recipe to see if the miniedit only works
> with the ultralightbox, but with no joy. I've double-checked to make sure
> the files are in the correct place, and that the config.php is correct.
> I'm running pmwiki-2.2.0 on IIS.

MiniEdit requires PmWiki 2.2.17 or newer and Mini version 20110828 or newer,
it is written in the header block of the Cookbook MiniEdit page. (It is
recommended to get the latest version though, not 2.2.17.)

Petko