[pmwiki-users] Help w/ links

Anthony Rodriguez drtrod at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 10:35:11 CDT 2012

Hi!

I am setting up a Wiki. In the Sidebar, I have a link to a page titled:

“Anthropology”: %sidehead% [[Main/Anthropology]].

When I display the “Anthropology” page from the Sidebar, in the upper left side heading within the “Anthropology” page, there is a link labeled “Main” that displays the “Home Page”.

In the Sidebar, I also have a link to a page titled “Culture”:

* [[Anthropology/Culture]].

When I display the “Culture” page either from the Sidebar or from a link within the “Anthropology” page: [[Anthropology/Culture]], in the upper left side heading within the “Culture” page, there is a link labeled “Anthropology” that takes me to the “Anthropology” page.

So far, so good.

Within the “Culture” page, I have a link to a page titled “Hispanic Americans”: [[Culture/Hispanic Americans]].

When I display the Hispanic Americans page from the link within the “Culture” page: [[Culture/Hispanic Americans]], in the upper left side heading within the page, there is a link labeled “Culture” that displays a page that says “The page "Culture" doesn't exist. (Create Culture.Culture).”

To display the existing “Culture” page, I changed the link in the “Culture” page to:

[[Anthropology/Culture/Hispanic Americans]]

and to:

[[Anthropology.Culture/Hispanic Americans]]

In both cases, the link disappears.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Dr. T.