[pmwiki-users] CommentBoxPlus, Header on Bottom

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 17:08:36 CDT 2012

Hi Jasyn,

Monday, March 12, 2012, 12:35:44 AM, you wrote:
> I'm trying to get CommentBoxPlus to switch how it displays
> comments. I would like the "signature" (name, time-date stamp) to
> appear on the bottom, and the text itself to appear on the top.

> I assume this involves hacking the .php file, but I can't decipher
> enough of it to try it myself. (I don't "speak" PHP.)

Indeed. Commentboxplus does not use templates to generate the comment
posts. Sorry, I can't help you with the hacking, it is not trivial.
I recommend another comment system which uses templates, like PmForm
or Fox. Then you can set up a comment template, and there will be no
need to hack the php scripts.

Best regards,
Hans
www.softflow.co.uk