[pmwiki-users] MiniEdit seems to reset ctime

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Wed Mar 14 17:57:31 CDT 2012

You can understand if a problem comes from one or another recipe. If you
disable the editformcustomfields.php recipe, you will see that MiniEdit does
not delete the ctime attribute.

The two recipes are not completely compatible. A temporary fix would be to
add such a line before including editformcustomfields.php :

  if($action == 'miniedit') $customFields_isActive['ctime'] = false;

Otherwise, the editformcustomfields.php recipe could be slightly tuned to
work with recipes which use the UpdatePage() core mechanism, like MiniEdit,
Flipbox, PmForm and maybe other recipes. It may refrain from deleting the
page attributes ctime or title if the page is not edited via the regular
edit form. Something like this could replace the lines 56-60:

  if ($customFields_isActive['ctime']){
    $requestVal = @$_REQUEST['ctime'];
     if ($requestVal != '') {
        $SaveProperties[] = 'ctime';  # THIS line moved
        $aResult = strptime($requestVal, $ctimeDispFmt);

This could be done in many different ways, for example by checking
  if(isset($_REQUEST['ctime']))

and I didn't look into the part dealing with the title attribute, so I'll
leave it to the author to decide if and what to do. At any rate, he has
provided a way to disable the recipe with the line I gave you at the top of
this message.

Petko