[pmwiki-users] Site.SiteFooter, 1px Solid Border-Top

Jasyn Jones jasynj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:26:32 CDT 2012

On Mar 15, 2012, at 1:45 PM, Simon wrote:

> Try
>
> #wikifoot {

Thanks for the advice, Simon, but this doesn't work. Here's why:

#wikifoot holds the "Edit, History, Print" etc. actions. But it never contains a Group.GroupFooter (or Site.SiteFooter).

That is added as regular content, just below the content of the page. There is no DIV or any other demarcation.

For example, on one of my pages, the HTML output looks like:

The <hr /> is the beginning of the Group.GroupFooter content. (Because I added it via ---- .)

"We encourage" is immediately followed by the standard "page closing" HTML:

<!--PageFooterFmt-->

So Group.GroupFooter content is added as if it were regular page content just below anything actually in the page. It isn't demarcated by any kind of separate DIV, and the <p> tags lack the usual 'vspace' declarations (which I don't understand).

What I'd like to do is replace the <hr /> with a 1 pixel high, colored line. So far, I can't find anything that lets me do that.

( CSS is border-top:1px #336633 solid; )
- -
Jasyn Jones
jasynj (at) gmail (dot) com

"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
"Ulysses" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson

Check out my Torg webpage, Storm Knights:
stormknights.jasyn.org