[pmwiki-users] how to access configuration variables from skin scripts

a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de
Sat Mar 24 20:08:02 CDT 2012

> Sorry for my late reply. You are using PmWiki in unusual ways so I had to find
> some time to test the thing.

guilty as charged ^^

> You can set this line in pub/skins/yourskin/yourskin.php if you declare the 4
> variables global.

this does the trick. is there a way to additionally suppress the <div id="wikitext"></div>?

Petko, thanks a lot for all your help so far.

Best regards / Mit freundlichem Gruß,

i. A. Josh Sonderhoff
Purchasing Manager

--
cell: +49 1511 5794189
mail: josh at movingpixies.com
web:  http://movingpixies.com

moving pixies GmbH
Aurikelweg 22
DE-50259 Pulheim
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Sonderhoff
Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 74273

Save the world — Don't print this e-mail!