[pmwiki-users] Use separate skin for page

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Mon Mar 26 06:37:46 CDT 2012

On Monday 26 March 2012 11:37:39 publik at lundgren.nu wrote:
> I want/need to use a separate skin for some (a few) pages on my site.
> Does anyone "know" the "right" way (AKA "best") to do this in PmWiki?

If you have limited groups or pages, you can create files

  pmwiki/local/Group1.php
  pmwiki/local/Group2.Page1.php
  pmwiki/local/Group2.Page2.php

And inside each one, place such content:

<?php
  $Skin = "myotherskin";

If you want to be able to change the skins with a markup (:skin myotherskin:)
in the wiki page, add something like this in your config.php file:

  Markup('skin', 'directives', '/\\(:skin\\s+([-\\w]+)\\s*:\\)/e',
    "PZZ(SetSkin(\$pagename,'$1'))");

Petko