[pmwiki-users] SiteAnalyzer doesn't seem to work

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 28 10:09:03 CDT 2012

Thanks, Petko, for clarifying on the PmWiki upgrade. It worked, although I didn't overwrite the wiki d: folder: fearing that I would overwrite some of the existing modified files necessary for my wiki, which is just a shell right now.
For Site Analyzer, when I put in my config.php:
 include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/analyze.php");
$AnalyzeKey = 'secret';
I get this garbage above my home page, when I bring it up:
Warning: include_once(/hermes/waloraweb003/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/cookbook/analyze.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/waloraweb003/b1294/pow.verist/htdocs/pmwiki/local/config.php on line 42
Any idea how I can correct this?
There is the analyze.php script in my site's cookbook/directory.
And when I take out the code (include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/analyze.php");
$AnalyzeKey = 'secret';)from my config.php, the site works okay.
Thanks,
Al