[pmwiki-users] Enhancing "attach file" upload & general PmWiki security

Al Louis Ripskis ripskis at sprynet.com
Thu May 3 15:49:31 CDT 2012

Guys,
I'm attempting to improve my wiki's security. (Yes, I know there are some security measures, like limit on maximum size of file uploads, etc... that are already there.)
And, unfortunately, the Cookbook/SecureAttachments suggestions aren't appropriate.
Now I have an excellent AVG antivirus program. Is there a way I could configure my wiki so that my AVG antivirus program could scan any "attach file" uploads and anything else directed at my wiki?
Thanks,
Al