[pmwiki-users] Question about RACT

a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de a.sonderhoff at gassi-tv.de
Thu May 17 02:54:23 CDT 2012

Hi Mingyuan

Apparantly the RACT Toolbox page (<http://ract.sourceforge.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php>) uses PmWiki as their CMS, which led you to post your question to the pmwiki-users mailing list. This mailing list is only about the PmWiki CMS and _NOT_ the content of every site which uses PmWiki as their underlying CMS. There is probably no one here who can help you with your questions. I suggest you contact the author(s) of the RACT Toolbox software.

Best regards
Josh