[pmwiki-users] Pagelists not catching all pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 30 17:15:52 CDT 2012

[Resending message -- a mail problem on my end caused the message to
not be sent to pmwiki-users.]

I wonder if some of your pagelists are bumping up against the
PHP memory_limit setting.

If you have $EnableDiag set to 1, you can do ?action=phpinfo and
find out what the current setting of "memory_limit" is.  Often
it's something like "8M" or "16M" on older PHPs and in certain
environments.

If it's anything less than "128M", then you could try doubling
it and see if that resolves the issue you're having.  For example,
if ?action=phpinfo reports "16M", you could add the following
near the top of your local/config.php:

   ini_set("memory_limit", "32M");

Let me know if this helps.  If not, is the site at a public URL
that I (or others) could look at?

Pm