[pmwiki-users] noleft query in skin.php for CSS change

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:23:10 CST 2012

See and vote for

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/01298

variable<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageVariables>
 (or page text variable<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageTextVariables>)
for each of the following page
directives<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageDirectives> that
indicates if they have been activated for a specific page

(:notitle:)
(:noaction:)
(:noleft:)
(:noheader:)
(:nofooter:)
(:nogroupheader:)
(:nogroupfooter:)

This will allow use in conditional
markup<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup> to
support moving the wiki header from the template to a wiki page

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz