[pmwiki-users] Utilizing Fox without extra markup?

Sun Nov 18 09:11:16 CST 2012

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:22 AM, Hans Bracker <design at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi tamouse,
>
> Saturday, November 17, 2012, 9:32:44 PM, you wrote:
>> Is it possible to use Fox (in particular, FoxEdit sort of thing)
>> without having to add the {[foxedit ...]} markup? In other words, can
>> it be used to completely replace the stock PmWiki edit functions? What
>> I'm after is being able to edit all my pages with PTVs in separate
>> fields from the rest of the page. I'd like to be able to do this
>> without having to incur a mass edit in order to make this work. (Or,
>> if someone could suggest an alternative?)
>
> I am not sure what you mean by "mass edit".

By "mass edit" I mean I don't want to have to run through every page
in my wiki and insert markup to make this work, and also, for future
proofing, I don't want to have to insert it into every new page I
create.

The following talks about inserting the fox markup on the page itself,
which is what I'd like to avoid.