[pmwiki-users] A little more concerning Petro's critique...

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Oct 3 14:52:46 CDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 5:58 PM, John <prinoer at aol.com> wrote:

>  I need a few days to think and experiment;

Do you have any actual hard benchmarks?  I'd be interested in a
traditionally configured site with 100 page loads and then the exact same
site configured as you've suggested and a machine-based benchmark on 100
page loads there.  It would be good if the benchmarks were done at various
times in pairs (presumably with 2 identical sites, one configured in each
way) so as to reduce the variations which result based on load.

-Peter