[pmwiki-users] Invalid Page name when editing Site.SideBar

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Sat Oct 27 21:06:40 CDT 2012

I do have customized .htaccess files. Again, they used to work and I
know so little about them that I wouldn't knowingly change them. I
remember changing them to get clean URLs -- not related to the current
problem. Who knows what the host might have changed.

See my other message: it's down to style names surrounded by % %.

Thanks again,

Sandy