[pmwiki-users] Invalid Page name when editing Site.SideBar

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Oct 29 11:25:02 CDT 2012

I was afraid of that.

I'm writing a draft for the host support ticket now, complete with temp
accounts on the site. Don't know if it will help them or not.

I'll also take them off the "PmWiki friendly host" page on pmwiki.org,
or at least mention the problem.

Would Clean URLs make a difference? I don't remember which method I used
for them. I have another account with the same host that's still fine,
but doesn't use Clean URLs or farms or subdomains.

Fingers crossed, that should be the last of the help I need from this group.

Thanks!

Sandy