[pmwiki-users] non-standard way to use AllRecentChanges and RecentChanges

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:44:27 CDT 2012

You are right, this is probably the best idea tamouse, is just that
all that is needed is already there and it works perfectly.

Perhaps not so perfectly, as posts with zero changes would start
appearing all over  AllRecentChanges and will somehow ruin it's
purpose.

This sounds like another recipe once again.

CarlosAB