[pmwiki-users] quick link for editing another page next to the other page's link in displayed page

Sun Sep 16 03:13:02 CDT 2012

I like how a tiny question mark is displayed next to a link when the
page it's pointing to doesn't exist yet. I'd like to replicate when
the page exists, but only if the reader is authorized to edit the
page. Does this already exist? (My cookbook search fu seems to be on
the blink as I can't figure out what to ask for to find out!) I'm not
quite sure how to go about implementing this. I don't want to add
Markup, but it would be neat to hook the part of pmwiki that renders
links.