[pmwiki-users] How to get page variable of included page in php?

Christopher Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Sun Sep 30 18:55:29 CDT 2012

Let's say I included MyIncludedGroup.MyIncludedPage into a page called
ThisGroup.ThisName.  I have some php and when it is processing
ThisGroup.ThisName, I can easily see that Group=ThisGroup and Name=ThisName
using PageVar or even FmtPageName to get at the Group and Name.. but that always
seems to give me the page being viewed and not the included page.

Is there a way to do that?  It's like there's a way to control the context
somehow for markup found in the included page so that it can know where it came
from.

I guess I want the type of {$Group} (vs. {*$Group}) behavior you have when using
page markup... but I want that somehow for php custom markup I've written.
Possible??

Maybe my markup isn't being executed in the right "order".. I have it currently
set to "directives"