[pmwiki-users] Pagelist using wrong version of page's Summary

Randy Brown randy at brownragfilms.com
Sat Apr 6 19:17:11 CDT 2013

Pagelist seems to be using the wrong version of my page's Summary.

In Site.AllRecentChanges, the change summary for my page (that I saved without entering anything) is correctly blank. However in a pagelist whose template references "{=$LastModifiedSummary}" I get the value of the last non-blank summary posted for that page, instead of blank. The value of "{=$LastModifiedTime}" is correct - it's just the summary that is wrong.

I'm not using pagelist caching, and can't think of what other caching might cause this problem. I use pmform to post sometimes, if that makes any difference. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Randy