[pmwiki-users] editing without passwords

Jim Medlen j.medlen at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 22:06:07 CDT 2013

On Aug 15, 2013, at 11:48 AM, pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:

> Can you edit a page with no passwords? (like an open wiki)
>
> If yes, it may be a "sessions" related problem, see this message:
>
>  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/57935/

I was able to edit pages after removing all passwords.

When I save the page I lose the connection with the server but when
I visit the page again the change was saved.

What would break the flow of the pages?  sessions? permissions?

what should the folder and file chmod settings be? 755 ?

Thanks,

Jim Medlen

j.medlen at comcast.net
Cell (765) 437-6958