[pmwiki-users] 4+ links on page preventing saving

Kyle Newton kdnewton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:30:38 CST 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Peter Bowers <pbowers at pobox.com> wrote:

> It's the wrong behavior & error message, but it's the obvious culprit
> since it explicitly deals with limiting the number of external URLs.
>
> Do you use urlapprove.php?
>
> If so, does it make any difference to set
>
> $UnapprovedLinkCountMax = 50;
>
> At the top of your config.php?
>
> -Peter

No such luck. I checked my cookbook dir and there's no urlapprove.php. I
tried placing the var you suggested in the config anyway and still nothing.

This worked last week, before switching server hosts. But since the move to
namecheap.com hosting, that's when the troubles began. Nothing changed with
the pmwiki setup, as far as I can tell. I can edit and save pages all day
long, until the page has more than 3 links on it.

-Kyle