[pmwiki-users] Is there a way to disable uploads for a group, assuming authuser and ddmu

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Wed Feb 20 12:09:56 CST 2013

ccox at endlessnow.com wrote:
> I want to disable ddmu and uploads in general for a group.  Is there
> something I can add to a GroupName.php config file to disable the features
> (without errors)?  Thanks in advance for any help...

What is "ddmu"?

There are many ways to disable uploading:
- You can disable the group you do not want uploads by an additional
config file for this group in your local dir
- same way but vice versa: you can disable uploading in the local config
file and enable it with an additional config file for the group

see http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/UploadsAdmin

If you want not do deal with files or you want to disable uploading for
a group not in general but for certain accounts or only with a special
password have a look at

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Passwords#groupattr

you can set a different password for uploading for this group only or
bind uploading on certain accounts or groups

Regards
Clemens