[pmwiki-users] Notebook app demo
vkrishn4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:52:15 CST 2013
Updated the app:
1. Properties(tooltip) for wikipages (via qnotes/ajax)
Click WIki-pages/1-32 > any page link.
With this feature, its possible to have different kinds of properties of a
wiki page displayed.
2. Cleaned interface, added icons.
3. Add upload list link to properties (fetched via qnotes/ajax)
4. Upload list has two section, thumbnails(uses mini recipe)
and other upload links.
Click on Qnotes-pages/1-32 > Notes1 > View uploads
5. Layout uses GridWorks and mediaqueries.
Click on Qnotes-pages/1-32 > Notes1 (right icon)
Here if browser width is reduced the left sidebar moves inside the main
view area. Also the bottom navigator-button size gets reduced,
showing only icons.
On other non-qnote active page sidebar moves above the wikitext.
6. Improved group page, shows wiki pages in a group-count.
7. WIki action links converted to a themable dropdown menu.
Most of the interface is done using wiki pages.
Notebook app can be used as base for creating other simple apps.
Please feel free to check the demo.
Any suggestions to improve or add features are welcomed.
On Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:52:54 PM you wrote:
> Demo page:
> This app is build around recipes/apps available at Insteps.net.
> It uses Pmwiki's pagelist/templates to list and manage pages and qnotes.
> Paginated listing is done using templates only.
> This app can effectively be used to manage/organize personal notes, much
> like a PIM.
> Would be releasing a beta version soon.
> Please feel free to check the demo.
> Any suggestions to improve or add features are welcomed.
More information about the pmwiki-users