[pmwiki-users] fox permissions problem after upgrade

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Thu Jan 17 03:23:44 CST 2013

Hrm.
i'm very sad to find out that the exact same code from my event form pasted to another page on my site seems to work fine. the event-form only appears on pages with the suffix -Recent, i.e. Group.Page-Recent.
on pages that don't have -Recent, i see the target={$$year}{$$month}{$$day} as usual. but it is now always missing on -Recent pages*. this wasn't the case before the upgrade. : (

* one note: -Recent pages do not actually exist

this is baffling, but i guess i must go through my code and see if i have a conditional causing pages with -Recent to behave differently.

if anyone has any guesses as to what kind of operations could be interfering with fox's or pmwiki's ability to grab {$$vars} – something that might have changed btwn 2.2.2 and 2.2.46 – i would be very happy to hear it.

thanks
adam