[pmwiki-users] Heading level markup seems incorrect

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Jun 26 11:25:53 CDT 2013

I'm a novice PmWiki user, having stumbled upon it as the default
wiki in my GoDaddy account.  I have a simple wiki containing
lists of bike shops:

http://www.smontanaro.net/cr/pmwiki.php?n=Main.BikeShops

The headings descend geographically, for example:

!! USA

!!! California

!!!! San Francisco

etc

The problem is that the city displays more prominently than the
state. They display in the same font and size, but the city
is bold.  Is this something I can correct in a config file,
or am I a slave to the fonts installed on my computer, and
other people will see headings displayed in a more obviously
hierarchical manner?

Thx,

Skip Montanaro