[pmwiki-users] Problem with displaying images from other groups

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 21:49:06 CDT 2013

I'm note sure if this makes a difference, but the markup syntax is (note
the use of dot ".")
Attach:GroupName./filename.ext (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images)
or Attach:GroupName.PageName/filename.ext  if using per group sub
directories (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PerGroupSubDirectories)