[pmwiki-users] On a page name, is there a way to take dots after the first dot and translate them automatically

Hans Bracker design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 10:28:21 CST 2013

> What I'd like to be able to do is to allow a construct like:

> [[Product.Release 1.0]]

I imagine there will be a problem with such free links,
as free links allow the Group part of the name to be present or
absent. So [[Release 1.0]] would point to page
"0" of Group "Release1". If there is just one dot somewhere in the
free link markup, does it separate Group from Name, or is it part of
Name?
I think the free link markup would need to disallow the absence
of a Group part first.
All this in addition to getting a working $MakePageName Pattern etc.

Best regards,
 Hans
mailto:design at softflow.co.uk
www.softflow.co.uk