[pmwiki-users] Keywords

Carlos AB cabsec.pmwiki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:55:35 CDT 2013

I didn't know that pagerank was made to get google away from using
keywords. I thought that maybe it could be still used with a really low
level of importance, but still holding some relevance.

What Lars said and after reading a couple of articles I now understand
fully that it is not as important as way back in google history.

Keyword stuffing was the name coined at the technique that used keywords in
a way it was not intended.

Well, now I know.

Thank you for your reply.

CarlosAB