[pmwiki-users] Category listing with Summary in separate column?

Peter Payzant pce at accesswave.ca
Tue Nov 5 11:11:35 CST 2013

Hi-

I'm using something like this in my Category.GroupFooter page:

(:table class="smaller":)
(:cellnr:)
(:pagelist link=Category.{*$Name} fmt=#titlesummary list=normal
order=group,title group=-Category,-PmWiki*,-Site*
name=-Template,-LastChanged,-SiteMap,,-1*,-2*:)
(:tableend:)

When I display a page such as "Category.xxx", I see the names of pages
in category xxx, with their summaries immediately following on the same
line, e.g.

PageName summarytext
VeryMuchLongerPageName summarytext

To make the page a little cleaner, I'd like to have the page names and
corresponding summaries in separate cells in a table, so that the
summaries all line up in one column. Something like this page
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PageList>.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Peter