[pmwiki-users] E_DEPRECATED big problems

KRAIT Philippe philippe.krait at thalesgroup.com
Fri Nov 8 14:31:15 CST 2013

Hello everyone,

I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade to ubuntu 13.10, but I did not check well enough and did not realise that:
a) it came with php 5.5
b) despite the efforts done on pmwiki, I would still have huge problems with the preg_replace /e deprecation.

Anyway, my site is now totally unusable. I am not a complete newbie, but php error_reporting completely escapes me. I have tried modifying some options in pmwiki.php, or in php.ini, but have not been able to make it look normal again.

I am using the latest pmwiki (2.2.57).

And here is one of the "sick" sites : chaos.newgallo.dnsalias.net

Any suggestions as to how to get it working again would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Philippe