[pmwiki-users] adding a class to a form

Brian Tibbels brian.tibbels at clickmarlow.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 03:49:56 CST 2013

Haha! Yes I already use that for the really tricky layouts such as adding
an <h4> embedded in a link <a> :| but I was just thinking for pmWiki to
integrate with common (and popular) frameworks there are plenty of
attributes that need to be added. If it is as simple as the example you
previously sent then they could be encapsulated in a Bootstrap or jqueryui
cookbook can it not?. Can it be done simply? - I have some time I could
devote to it.

Rgds
Brian

*Brian Tibbels*
*IT support for small business and the individual*
http://clickmarlow.co.uk/
*m*: 07804 109906* | t*: 01628 477640