[pmwiki-users] New skn

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:42:23 CST 2013

On 09/11/2013 21:51, Ian MacGregor wrote:
> Yeah, I don't know how to fix that I'm still researching it - it has something to do with the CSS of the sidecontent. But, I'm glad you like it.
>
> Regards,
> Rev. Ian MacGregor
> http://ianmac.nfshost.com

It looks great. I've included it into my pmwiki distribution.

I made some modifications though:
- I needed the skin to be responsive, so now in my version it will
reflow the menu for screens below 800 px
- On screens above 800 px, the menu will stay fixed on the page when
scrolling
- It uses lesscss, so it's quicker to change the color backgrounds or
menu (I haven't updated the color links at the moment)

There are still some glitches, but it works rather well.

You can test it there:
http://wiki.txt2tags.org/demos/pmwiki-efo/index.php/Help/HelpEn?skin=academian

If you want to test the whole website with this skin, you can use (with
cookies):
http://wiki.txt2tags.org/demos/pmwiki-efo/index.php/Help/HelpEn?setskin=academian

You can find my changes there:
http://code.google.com/p/pmwiki-efo/source/browse/#hg%2Fpub%2Fskins%2Facademian