[pmwiki-users] widi.d file = 0 byte

marc-alexis morelle marc.alexis.m at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 05:37:07 CST 2013

Le 16/11/2013 22:30, Petko Yotov a écrit :
> Or do you have two files "PageName" and "PageName,new" ?

The old file is deleted, or renamed in "PageName,New" but emptied. It's
date is the date and time is the one of the error.

> This could happen when you have no more disk space,

Connecting with FTP says 25% of file numbers and 20% of size occupied.

> ... write many files over a network file system, there may be some
> errors or delays.

I understand. But there is no delay : it doesn't work anymore. Few days
ago, the same problem occured, but just once, and a repost worked. Other
users on Online forums says they have sessions problems.

> Also, make sure you really use PHP 5.2 because according to the
> provider's documentation new plans have PHP 5.4 enabled by default.

Yes. With your help few months ago, Petko, I changed htaccess tou
"AddType application/x-httpd-php5 .php"

> and check your .htaccess to use application/x-httpd-php5-2 (or upgrade
> to the latest PmWiki version to use PHP 5.4).

I install this server 9 years ago, and 9 years ago, I was younger :-)
I know i use an old pmwiki version (1 or 2 years I do'nt update). But I
fear updating because I use some cookbooks and some customisations...

> ... In that case you can define your own session directory in
> your disk space.

There is a session dir beside pmwiki. Ok, nice ! I try that and be back

Many thanks for your precious help.
marc
--
http://www.malexism.org/