[pmwiki-users] DynamicWikiTrails - for categories, approach?

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Wed Oct 23 05:29:34 CDT 2013

thanks for the hints, which gives me some ideas.

I experimented also with DynamicWikiTrails, which allows to keep the
trailindex as URL parm, which seem to work as expected.

A very basic question remains open in case of a category index.
I just made a trace test, to look wether it's possible to take a
category page as trail index.
a) <|[[Trail Category/Gross Page]]|>
b) <|[[Trail Category:Gross Page]]|>  workarround with intermap (as
described in pmwiki)

a) resolves in  Category/Gross?action=edit
b) strange result, probably doesn't support external links here.

I will try next PageListWikiTrails which might help to generate the
category list as trail index (what I need).

regards
Patrick Ogay