[pmwiki-users] Using an if statement to detect skin .tmpl?

Eric Forgeot eforgeot at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 03:42:31 CDT 2013

In addition or in replacement to the detectskin cookbook you can also
consider using responsive design in your CSS, which would detect your
screen size.

See http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsive_web_design

You can also have a look at a PmWiki skin I made this way:
http://wiki.txt2tags.org/demos/pmwiki-efo/