[pmwiki-users] Getting pages created by other software to appear in category lists

Peter Payzant pce at accesswave.ca
Mon Oct 28 20:25:58 CDT 2013

Well, renaming .pageindex to something else and then requesting the
category list page did fix the problem - thanks! - but it seems rather
brute force. Is there no way to encourage the wiki software to update
the .pageindex file gracefully?

... and looking at the old and new versions of that file, by the way;
the old one is ten times the size of the new one. Presumably there is an
accepted practice for garbage collection on this file - maybe just
deleting it from time to time!

Peter