[pmwiki-users] noleft in SiteHeader suppresses leftbar except for page-actions (mostly)

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 04:21:01 CDT 2013

I have a website that replicates this behaviour
[1<http://caving.org.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Photos/2012-03-17-OkupataBeginners>
].

For search I suspect it is because the search results appear in another
group.  I customise mine as follows
  $PageSearchForm = '$DefaultGroup.Search';
  $SearchBoxOpt['target'] = "$DefaultGroup.Search";

For the other pages, I have not seen the re-appearance' of the sidebar as
an issue - more as a feature,
But I can see why you could consider this behaviour to be unexpected.

Simon

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz