[pmwiki-users] Attached images not showing up when page is displayed in a Category

Maria McKinley mariak at mariakathryn.net
Fri Sep 13 12:57:37 CDT 2013

Yes, you are probably correct, but I would think that when using Categories
to pull pages, pmwiki would look in the original page directory for images.
If I see the image fine in the page, I would never suspect that it suddenly
won't show up when I look at the page when imported to another page. Is
there a way to set pmwiki to add the path when you use the attach form?
Here is an example. This page has the image:

http://www.mariakathryn.net/Blog/MoreTriesInPython

But when I look here, the image is missing:

http://www.mariakathryn.net/Category/Code

thanks,
Maria

--
Maria Mckinley
Software Developer with Bonus SysAdmin Experience