[pmwiki-users] replacement logo

Thomas Zunder tom at zunder.org.uk
Sun Sep 15 06:02:31 CDT 2013

I wish to setup my wiki anew (thanks for the advice re passwords folks,
they worked) and now I have a logo problem: vis, my logo simply doesn't
display:

My config.php looks like this:

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$WikiTitle = "Gwenthia Wiki";
## $PageLogoUrl = "http://www.gwenthia.org/images/gwenthialogo.gif";

# Uncomment these if needed
#$ScriptUrl = 'http://example.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php';
#$PubDirUrl = 'http://example.com/pmwiki/pub';

$DefaultPasswords['admin']='removed';
$DefaultPasswords['edit']='removed';

$EnableUpload = 0;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('removed');

# Uncomment and change these if needed
# putenv("TZ=EST5EDT"); # if you run PHP 5.0 or older
date_default_timezone_set('Europe/London'); # if you run PHP 5.1 or newer

$TimeFmt = '%B %d, %Y, at %I:%M %p GMT';

My logo is:

http://www.gwenthia.org/images/gwenthialogo.gif

The wiki simply replaces the default text link instead..

What am I doing wrong? Is it a defined image size?

--

Tom Zunder
Need some space in the cloud?

http://www.zunder.org.uk