[pmwiki-users] Attached images not showing up when page is displayed in a Category

lists at basel-inside.ch lists at basel-inside.ch
Tue Sep 17 04:23:16 CDT 2013

the fact ist pmwiki attaches by default from uploads/Groupname.
You can attach from another group/place.
As I remember it's possible to configure pmwiki so it uploads always
from upload (or whatever).

I also had an issue, when using
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/EasyGallery
when pictures were not in the same group as the category.
There may also be problems, when us use variables, which resolve differently,
as in this case.

regards
Patrick Ogay

P.S.
Example of EasyGallery
(doesn't work when called from category)

(:title Haley:)
(:description %thumb%[[{$FullName}|Attach:HaleyDog.jpg"{$Title}"]]%%:)
[[EasyGallery|Attach:HaleyDog.jpg]]
Categories: Animals Dogs
(:if false:)
Thumbnail: %thumb%Attach:HaleyDog.jpg%%
Thumbnailink: %thumb%[[{$FullName}|Attach:HaleyDog.jpg"{$Title}"]]%%
(:if:)
=>fullname has other value in other group, when called from category context.