[pmwiki-users] Persistent Login

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Thu Sep 19 16:53:03 CDT 2013

I am using Privoxy (personal web filtering proxy), AddBlockPlus and
SelfDestructingCookies (Firefox extensions). I'm not sure which one is
responsible, but when they are enabled, the cookies don't last long, when
disabled, they do: I have 2 wikis with PersistentLogin for 30 days and they
work fine. You may have such or different proxy or extensions, or just a
browser setting "Menu -> Edit (or Tools or Wrench) -> Preferences (or
Options or Settings) -> Privacy -> Cookies" that only allows session
cookies, and it should be possible to "allow" or "whitelist" or "trust"
cookies from your own site.

Petko